Miami Blue Butterfly Charity Pin
This product is sold out
- Designed by Natelle.
- Featuring the Miami blue butterfly - The first installment as part of an ongoing series of Endangered Butterflies with the McGuire Center for Lepidoptera and Biodiversity at Florida Museum of Natural History.
- NOTE: Available as a set (limited quantities!!), or get them individually, just use the drop-down menu above to choose!
- Both pins are 1.1" (27.9 mm) wide, hard enamel with gold metal finish, double pin posts with rubber clutch backs
- Please note: This is a charity item; 20% of net profit from the sale of this pin will be donated to Florida Museum
- Shipped wrapped in a kraft paper bag, in a bubble mailer. Our kraft paper bags can be recycled at cardboard/paper stations and our bubble mailers can be recycled at grocery stores that have plastic bag recycling stations!