$ 13.00 $ 8.00
This product is sold out
- Designed by Natelle
- Crew-length knitted socks, forest green body with dark brown toe, heel, and cuff highlights. Socks feature the Kakapo (an endangered flightless parrot endemic to New Zealand), fern leaves, and red pohutukawa blossoms (also known as New Zealand Christmas tree, because they flower in December!) knitted in a repeating pattern.
- Composition: 80% combed cotton, 17% nylon, 3% elastane
- One size fits most; approx. Women's US 6-10, up to Men's 11
- Models feature @trueredfox and @autumndayss, as seen in photos of people and puppy outdoors. Models wear shoe sizes Mens US 11 and Womens US 8, respectively.
- Also featured is @pupperdoesphoto, size doggy for all four paws!
- Model images photographed by Schyler Anderson
- Shipped wrapped in a cellophane sleeve, in a poly mailer