FMNH Preorder - Tote Bag
TO GO BACK TO THE FMNH PREORDER MAIN PAGE, CLICK HERE.
- Use the drop down menu to choose your design. There are three designs to choose from, illustrated by Natelle:
- Butterfly Life Cycle; featuring the endangered Schaus' Swallowtail, highlighting Daniels' lab and the ongoing conservation work for several endangered butterflies of Florida.
- Biology of Butterflies; featuring diverse butterfly morphology around the world, highlighting the Kawahara lab and their research on insect evolution, behavior, and genomics.
- Pollinators; featuring a selection of pollinators of the world, including some lesser known pollinators such as geckos and gerbils.
- Designs will be printed in navy blue ink on to a sturdy 10 oz Liberty Bags 8868 cotton canvas tote. The tote bag has a natural canvas body and navy blue straps. Dimensions are: 15" H x 14.5" W, with a 3" gusseted bottom. Straps measure 22" in length.