Biome Pin Series #1 - Deserts
- Designed by Natelle, the first set in our biome series, showcasing the wonderful fauna occurring in major habitats of our world. NOTE: Available as a complete set of three (limited quantities!!), or get them individually, just use the drop-down menu above to choose!
- This set highlights three animals found in arid deserts:
- the namaqua chameleon, found in the world's oldest desert, the Namib. This pin is 1" (25.4mm) wide.
- the Sahara sand viper, found in the world's largest hot desert, the Sahara. This pin is 1.3" (33.02mm) wide.
- the mountain viscacha, found in the less arid parts of the world's driest desert, the Atacama. This pin is 1.1" (27.94mm) wide.
- All pins are hard enamel with shiny gold metal finish, double pin posts with rubber clutch backs.
- Shipped wrapped in a kraft paper bag, in a bubble mailer. Our kraft paper bags can be recycled at cardboard/paper stations and our bubble mailers can be recycled at grocery stores that have plastic bag recycling stations!