Important notes before you shop:
- Price of shirts and totes have been discounted 10% for museum staff and volunteers (normal retail price is $20.00, these have automatically been reduced to $18.00 on this page). Please note that $3.00 from every shirt/tote sale will be donated back to the McGuire center; thank you for your support!
- Please use coupon code FMNHFREE for free shipping if you are collecting your item(s) in person at the museum. If you would like to have the item(s) shipped to an address instead, then please check out as per normal without using the free shipping coupon code.
- There are some samples available in the Kawahara lab (McGuire center) if you'd like to check out the shirts and totes in person before you make your decision (please ask Kelly Dexter and she'll show you where the samples are).
- Preorders will close Tuesday 25th September at 9pm EDT.
- IF COLLECTING IN PERSON: Your item(s) will be available for collection in the Kawahara lab (McGuire center) the day before Butterflyfest (Friday Oct 12th); There will also be a list of names of those collecting in person. Please find your name on the list and initial in the blank space next to your name to indicate that you have picked up your item(s). This will help us keep track of who has collected and who has not.
- Natelle is available to answer any questions you may have about preorders; feel free to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org